Wildlife Conservation Society, Viet Nam Program (WCS) is seeking for Supplier(s) who provides workshop organizing services in Hoa Binh and Vung Tau as follows:
- 01 workshop in Hoa Binh from 28 March to 02 April, 2022
- 01 workshop in Vung Tau from 04 April to 09 April, 2022
1. Requirements for companies participating in the bid:
- has at least 5 years of experience in organizing event, workshop.
- has organized at least 5 workshops with similar number of participants and length of of events for state/governmental organizations/agencies, especially for agencies/departments under the Ministry of Public Security.
- has cooperation with the proposed hotel(s) in 5 recent years (2017 to 2022)
- commits to have at least 2 supporting/coordinating staff with more than 3 years of experience in similar events to support on site for each workshop
- be able to organize field trips to National Parks and Natural reserve areas near the workshop venue and as per requested in the quotation form.
2. Requirements for venues:
- is with standard of 3 stars or 4 stars, hotels in the city center is preferred
- has at least 70 accommodation rooms with the minimum areas of each room is 20m2. Rooms have balcony or window with open view
- has at least 01 meeting room with the minimum area of 180m2, with open view (by large door or windows), no column(s) in the middle of the room, meeting room ceiling is 3m or higher.
- has restaurant serving Vietnamese cuisine, set menu and buffet. Separate room or area for the workshop’s participants is preferable.
- has procedure to control Covid-19
3. Proposals should include:
- Copy of Business license
- List of similar workshops have been done recently for state/governmental organizations/agencies.
- Descriptions and evidences of cooperation with proposed hotel(s) from 2017 up to present
- Information/CV of supporting employees assigned to support these workshops
- Information of the hotel and photos of meeting rooms, accommodation rooms and restaurant (if any)
- Hotel’s procedure to control Covid-19
- Signed and stamped quotation.
Interested companies, please send a letter of interest to email email@example.com receive quotation form.
Proposals (hard copy) should be sent in sealed envelope to WCS office at D building, No. 3 Thanh Cong, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi.
Deadline for proposal submissions: 14h00 March 14th, 2022
Any questions relating to this package should be sent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
WCS Viet Nam will reply by email, all responses by phone or verbal exchange are not valid.
WCS is committed to integrity in procurement, and only selects suppliers based on objective business criteria such as technical and price merit. Asking for or giving or accepting any money, fee, commission, credit, gift, gratuity, object of value or compensation from/to suppliers in exchange for or as a reward for business is not allowed.